Friday, October 29, 2010

Welcome!!

I have several new followers! Welcome to Refinish It All! I had some increased traffic this week due to my feature on Better After (Thanks Lindsey!!) 

I am working on several projects that I will be posting about over the next couple of weeks... I am currently finding myself in a bit of a "project bottleneck". I am about halfway done with them all. HAHA!  Here is a brief list of what you have to look forward to:
  • 3 different refinished lamps... (yes, 3 of them)
  • Refinished Dining Room Table (here's a sneek peek--)



  • Dining end chairs (also in the picture above)
  • Small side/coffee table refinish (havent decided which route to take yet)
  • Standing mirror (it is peeking into the left of the above picture.)
  • MANY MORE!!!!!
So, as you can see... I am up to my ears in projects. As I start posting about the individual projects you can also expect to see how the different rooms in my cute cottage come together.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!

(All pics above are from my old Blackberry, apologies for the poor quality :( ) 








3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that dining room table looks nice :-) Can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table's great. I love two toned pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the mirror [and everything else actually]! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics